Thursday, October 25, 2012

Georgia First Amendment Foundation and the AJC to offer an update on Georgia's New Open Government Laws - Oct 30th at the AJC in Dunwoody



The Georgia First Amendment Foundation has designed a program to discuss the 2012 updates to the Georgia sunshine laws scheduled for October 30, 2012.  Please note that the program is free, and open to all, but you must register so they can allocate proper space. Please RSVP to staff@gfaf.org to let them know you are coming. Thank you.

PS: the above agenda has a slight typo, the above presentation is only scheduled for two and a half hours though it was suggested to me that I and the other the members of the Dunwoody City Council should be forced to attend the entire fourteen hour affair. Though I have already attended training on the same topic at a conference initiated by Dunwoody City Hall for governments in the North Metro area, I informed my friend that I would attend if my work schedule allowed it.

No comments: